So, what seems like my entire DW circle is doing this meme, and well, I like it. Over on Gaia, I’ve been working on my Pathways topic for about the past 5 years. This seems to work well for that as well. Two in One!
Like others, this will not be continuous days. I’m heading out camping this weekend, and while I might journal, I will not be online. I’ll be being social. With large amounts of singing, dancing and drinking.
I’ve also tweaked it here and there, but most are just yanked straight from people in my reading list.
1. Beliefs – Why (not) Paganism?
2. Beliefs – Cosmology
3. Beliefs – Deities
4. Beliefs – Birth, death and rebirth
5. Beliefs – Magic, spellcraft, mysticism and various woo shit
6. Beliefs – The power of prayer/reciprocity
7. Beliefs – Patronage and other deeper relationships
8. Beliefs – Holidays
9. Deity Gender-
10. Patrons – Dionysos
11. Pantheon – Hestia
12. Pantheon – Hera
13. Pantheon – Gods and Goddesses of the Growing World
14. Pantheon – Nymphs
15. Pantheon (anti) – On finding a pantheon.
16. On not being “Earth-Centered” or “Nature-Based”
17. My ways of worship
19. Paganism and my family/friends
20. Paganism and my relationship
21. Other paths I’ve explored
22. Paganism and major life events
24. Personal aesthetics with magic and ritual
25. Priest? Clergy? One or both? Neither?
26. Any “secular” pastimes with religious significance, and why
27. How your faith has helped you in difficult times
28. One misconception about Paganism you’d like to clear up
29. The future of Paganism
30. Places of spiritual significance
This will be crossposted on Dreamwidth. After work. Massive to-do list willing.